Over the years, we’ve learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. These tips will help ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience.
1. To check park operating hours call us at (666) 666-6666. Demons are standing by. Or you can also check our online calender HERE.
2. Visit the park on nights when it is closed! You won’t be able to get in but we will have someone there to meet you. Come alone, and don’t tell anyone where you are going.
3. Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool evenings. We wouldn’t want you to catch your death of cold! Store it in one of the lockers located in the small dark shed behind the food stand closest to Guest Services.
4. Our park is a smoke-free facility. This is a safety measure — smoking attracts demons and werewolves, and you really don’t want to do that. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only. You won’t be safe from demons and werewolves, but at least everyone else will.
5. If you get lost we will eat you.
6. When arriving, note the location of the exits and other places that might be helpful when hiding from zombies, flying creatures and blood-sucking fiends. Look hard. One really good place to hide is the dark shed behind the food stand located closest to Guest Services. Just close your eyes and come on in. . It’s the safest place in the park! We promise.
7. Stop by Stroller Rental if you need a stroller, wheelchair, wooden stakes, silver bullets, garlic, or holy water.
8. Weapons are not allowed in the park so please leave wooden stakes, silver bullets, garlic and holy water at home. It will be more fun for you if you are completely defenseless.
9. Review the park map. You may think you know where everything is but you don’t. We rearranged everything since your last visit. Just to make it more fun for you.
10. Pick up a show schedule at the small dark shed behind the food stand closest to Guest Services.
11. Start your day at attractions farthest from the exits. Your best bet for a good time is to stay as far away from the exits as possible. Bad things happen at the exits. Good thing happen in remote locations deep within the park.
12. Respect your loved ones: make all of your final arrangements in advance.
13. To save time eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
14. Last year we surveyed a few of the survivors following their escape from the park. Before we ate them they recommended that the most important thing to ensure that you have a fun, safe evening is to wear a hat. They also told us that screaming is your only defense. The louder you scream, the safer you’ll be.
15. Expect to hear lots and lots of screaming. If you hear any of it coming from the shed located behind the food stand closest to Guest Services don’t worry. It probably just means that someone is being safe.
In all seriousness for those with young kids, Camp Cartoon is not open on Friday nights and after 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Kidzopolis will be open on Friday nights until 9:00 p.m. as well as Saturdays from 11:00 – 8:00 p.m. and Sundays from 11:00 – 7:00 p.m. Many areas of the Park are not recommended for children or those with timid spirits after 4 p.m.